Tuesday 19 April 2011

New Purchase & Current Nails!

So I have been dying to buy some Zoya matte polish but since they don't sell it where I live I decided to buy something to hold me over until I can order some online!

I bought a bottle of Joe Fresh - Matte Top Coat, which is actually pretty awesome. I have been doing some experimenting and so far so good!

along with my matte top coat, I also purchased a  bottle of Joe Fresh - Grape and Joe Fresh Base and Top Coat, also another bottle of L.A Colors Art Deco- Ice Breaker.


On another note, I have been asked to do a nail art tutorial for a local online magazine http://envymagazine.ca/Who you can also follow on twitter and facebook! So keep an eye out for an upcoming video tutorial!


Now s this blog isn't all words, here is my nail of the day!
I used: 
L.A Colors - Wired
Joe Fresh - Matte Top Coat
L.A Colors Art Deco - Ice Breaker


No comments:

Post a Comment